E-mail

Pricing

Studio type = 225 GBP per week / long term special available - enquire)
1 bedroom  = 295
GBP per week / long term special available - enquire)
2 bedrooms = 350
GBP  per week / long term special available -enquire)
Prices shown are for two guests per unit and per night.
Additional guests in any unit surcharge = 10,- GBP per guest and night.
Service charge = 1 nights rent. This will be charged independent of duration of stay.


Services
Bedclothes and towels (except for beach use outside the complex) included.
Bedclothes and towels are changed once weekly or on demand, please contact housekeeping.
Cleaning service available on request, charge 12.-€ per hour.
All accomodation units are equipped with british satellite reception and TV.
(8 TV channels and 2 Radio stations)


Booking process:
After having ascertained that we can offer the property for the desired time slot, confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you. At such time we will require a deposit of 30% of the total cost this is to be paid directley into  our bank account of which details will be enclosed at time of booking confirmation.  The booking is valid with the receipt of the deposit. The remaining 70% is due upon arrival.
Of course it is also possible to pay the complete amount due. Please do so at least 4 weeks ahead of your travel date to insure that we will be able to confirm reciept of the balance.
If the deposit is not received within 10 days of confirmation, Florida Park Club is no longer bound to the reservation.


Faults and defects:
The responsibility of the tenant is to report any faults or defects, either of the apartment or furnishings, to the Florida Park Club management within 24 hours so that they can be quickly put right. Later complaints cannot be considered.
The tenant has the duty to treat the apartment and furnishings with care. Any damage to the property or furnishings caused by him is to be reported to Florida Park management. The cost for repair or replacement is to be carried by the tenant.


Cancellation:
Cancellation must be done in writing and the date of its delivery will be decisive.
A cancellation by e-mail is only valid if receipt of the mail is confirmed by an employee of Florida Park club.
Upon withdrawal from the contract a cancellation fee will be charged.
Up to 30 days before tenancy: 30% of the total sum,
29 up to 1 day before tenancy: 7o% of the total sum
No-show or last minute cancellation: 100% of the total sum.

We recommend taking out an insurance covering these eventualities (http://www.insureandgo.com).